CustomChill Recirculating Liquid Chillers offer state-of-the-art, cost-effective solutions to meet your critical cooling and/or heating applications. The CRAL150 series chillers are rated 150 watts cooling capacity. The CRAL150 free standing chiller offers a multitude of features.
Standard features include:
- Programmable digital PID system controller
- Low fluid level indicator or dry contact closure
- Leak-proof fluid inlet and outlet quick disconnect valves
- Highly reliable, environmentally safe thermoelectric cooling elements
- Efficient seal-less magnetic drive pump with brushless DC motor
- Quiet high performance fans
- Dual input power: 115/230 V, 50/60 Hz
Optional features include:
- RS232/RS485 communication port
- Higher flow and pressure capabilities
- Heating option, up to 500 Watts
- Flow control (alarm)
- Temperature alarm
Specifications PDF Version User Manual
|Input Voltage, VAC
||115 / 230
|Current Draw, Amps
||2.5 / 1.25
|Cooling Capacity, (Watts/Btuh)
||150 / 512
|Max. Ambient Temperature, °C/ °F
||50 / 122
|Min.Ambient Temperature*, °C/ °F
||-10 / 14
|Max Flow Rate, lpm/gpm
||6 / 1.6
|Max Pressure @ 0 Flow, PSI
|Chiller Fluid Capacity, ml/Gal
||500 / 0.13
|Noise Level, dBA
|Heating Capacity**, Watts
|Control Temperature Range***, °C/ °F
||-12 to 41 / 10.4 to 106
|Temperature Control Accuracy, °C/ °F
||± 0.10 / ± 0.18
||10.0 / 254
||7.75 / 197
||11 / 279
||Minimum ambient temperature is given for equipment performance only, it doesn’t take into consideration type of fluid used. To avoid fluid freezing, always use proper antifreeze.
||Optional 500W heating feature available.
||For fluid temperatures above 41°C, please consult factory.
If the CRAL150 chiller does not exactly fit your needs, CustomChill also manufactures
custom chillers to your specifications.
Contact us for further assistance with all your chiller needs.